Chinese Popular Dish Kung Pao Chicken
Chicken cooked in Szechuan style is indeed quite Chinese food popular. Eating when you hungry with white rice or Hainan rice still feels good. The taste is sweet, savory with chili Szechuan pieces that are a spicy bite, it will make this lunch event even better! Kung Pao chicken or commonly referred to as Gung Po Chicken is one of the classic Szechuan cuisines. Even so, this dish is very popular in many countries. Almost all Asian restaurants provide processed chicken. Not only filling but it also tastes quite good as a friend of white rice or Hainanese rice.
In a classic way, the first marinated pieces of chicken meat such as oyster sauce, soy sauce, Szechuan pepper, and salt. After that, the seasoned chicken is fried. The final stage of the chicken is sauteed with spices similar to marinade with additional dried red chili, cashew nuts plus Bombay onion. Because of that, when you eat Kung Pao chicken, you can taste spicy, slightly white and sweet become dominant. Plus the crunchy taste of cashews and onions that make this chicken dish even more delicious.
Other variations that are displayed are Kung Pao chicken which is also given red and green peppers for the effect of fresh spicy flavor that is tempting. The delicious Szechuan chicken that bite is eaten with plain sauteed vegetables such as mustard, pokchoy or broccoli. Eating this dish with warm rice as your lunch menu is really mouth-watering. Not only filling but also can restore stamina which may be decreasing. Well, if you are sure about the menu this time, here are the ingredients and ways of making this popular Chinese dish.
How to Make Kung Pao Chicken
To increase your confidence when serving this menu for your family, make a sauce that is brownish red with spices like Chinese vinegar, red chili, hoisin sauce and Sichuan peppercorn. In addition, Sichuan pepper has a different form compared to pepper in general. Besides that, the brownish red color besides removing small black seeds gives off a distinctive aroma. Well, for those of you who want to make this Chinese food, you can follow the recipe and the steps below.
- 3 pieces of thigh fillets, cut the box
- 1 tsp of tomato saucu,sugar, oyster sauce, sesame oil
- 1 stick of leeks, cut a little large
- 2 tsp sweet soy sauce
- 3 dried chilies, cut the box
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, cut the box
Ways of making:
- The first step is to mix chicken with mushrooms, soy sauce, garlic, fish sauce, pepper, sesame oil, and salt.
- Then let stand for about 15 minutes After being marinated during that time, fry until the chicken has skin.
- Then saute the garlic together with dried chili until all are fragrant. Put the chicken until it’s all mixed well Then add oyster sauce, tomato sauce, sugar and sweet soy sauce until all is well mixed
- Then pour water and stir until it boils, then add the cornstarch solution and stir until all the ingredients cooked. You can serve Kung Pao chicken.