Ma Po Tofu where it from
Ma Po tofu is a popular Chinese food from China’s Sichuan province. This is a combination of tofu arranged in chili- and spicy bean-based sauces, usually red thin, oily, and bright suspensions, and often cooked with Tauco (fermented black beans) and minced meat.
For those of you who love the spicy cuisine, try this one recipe for home-made Chinese-style cuisine that is easy and tasty. this food olso have varian for vegetarian ma po tofu
The material that will be used this time to make Chinese food is tofu silk or tofu. This type of tofu is often used as an oriental food ingredient. Tofu that has a softer and white texture is often found in various places in the form of cylinders and rectangles. To know silk itself is divided into several variants, one of which is silk tofu, which is added with eggs, often egg tofu. How to process it is very different. For those of you who want to make silk tofu soup, let them know a few minutes before being picked up. Whereas for frying, use flour so that the tofu is not destroyed.
After knowing how to process silk tofu, let’s try a menu of Chinese-style dishes with the main ingredients of silk tofu. The Ma Po tofu that we will make this time has a spicy flavor with sweet sauce. For those of you fans of spicy, silk-tofu processing solutions by following Chinese-style recipe which perfects for you. The following are recipes and ways to make this dish in the style of home-made Chinese food that is easy and delicious to serve in your beloved family.
How to Make Ma Po tofu
- 2 packs of egg tofu, cut 1 cm thick
- 350 ml of meat broth
- 100 grams of ground meat
- 2 pieces of hioko mushrooms, brew, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of tauco
- 2 tsp of sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp of tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of cornstarch and 1 teaspoon of water, dissolve
- 1 tsp of oyster sauce
- 2 tsp of oil to saute
- 1/4 tsp of pepper powder
- 2 tsp of sweet soy sauce
- 2 scallions, cut 1 cm
- 1 cm ginger, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 big red chili
- 2 curly red chilies
Steps how to make it
- Mix ground meat, sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, tomato sauce, pepper powder, and sugar. Stir well. Leave it for 1 hour.
- Heat the oil. Sauté garlic, fine spices, and ginger until fragrant.
- Add tauco. Stir until stirring.
- Add the ground meat mixture. Stir until it changes color. Add tofu and mushrooms. Stir well.
- Pour meat stock. Cook until boiling. Thicken with a maize solution. Cook until it explodes.
- Add the scallions and sesame oil. Stir well. Lift and serve.
To make Ma Po tofu is easy. Although the cooking time is quite long this recipe is still easy to make. You need 100 minutes in total to make this dish. The preparation is 20 minutes, while the cooking is 80 minutes. However, Ma Po tofu is worth to cook.